1. Corona Centennial (3-0) Beat Pittsburgh 35 -7 in their last game. Ranked in the top 10 in most national rankings, this program is built like none other. They without a doubt have the best running back tandem in the state. No game is promised and Coach Logan and his staff prepare the Huskies to play like their hair is on fire every game. Up next is Narbonne
2. Cajon (3-0) The Cowboys beat a really good Murrieta Valley team this Friday in a televised game. Their win was VERY impressive. QB Jayden “The Jedi” Daniels looked like he was playing a video game at times. Linebacker Perkins led a nasty defense and dominated at certain points of the game. Offensively Darren Jones and Daniel Fortune were brilliant. Inland Empire, Head Coach Nick Rogers as something special going on in San Bernardino, enjoy it while it lasts. Next up Oak Hills
3. Upland (2-0) Upland looks like they have solved their QB issue with 11th grade Evan Rowe, soundly beating Redlands East Valley 35-7. The offense and defense is really starting to look like they are in midseason form. The Scots face La Mirada next.
4. Norco (2-1) Coach Chuck Chastain has his Norco Cougars looking good in early season play, crushing Rancho Cucamonga 49-14. Always ready to play anyone, Norco year in year out has one of the most aggressive schedules in southern California. Running back DJ Ford looks to be a man on a mission this season, using his speed, agility, and hard nosed running style. Up next for Norco is Vista Murrieta.
5. Heritage (2-0) Heritage gave Great Oak “the smoke” in a 33-0 win. Hats on to Coach Broach for being willing to play the top teams wherever they are. Next up for Heritage is Redlands East Valley.
6. Rancho Verde (3-0) The Mustangs took Bonita Vista “behind the shed” in a 63-6 route. In the first 3 games of the season Rancho Verde has scored 168 total points, YIKES! Coach Duffy’s return is looking epic. Next up for Rancho Verde is Ribet Academy.
7. Vista Murrieta (1-1) The Broncos took a lopsided loss to Orange Lutheran 42-17. Up next for Vista Murrieta is Norco.
8. Alta Loma (3-0) Don’t look now, but Alta Loma is undefeated and beat a good Los Osos team 31-28 this week. A new vibe and locked in players are creating change for the Braves. Up next for Alta Loma is Hesperia.
9. Colony (3-0) Coach Randall is quietly getting the Titans ready for a run, this week defeating Citrus Valley 36-26. Up next for Colony is La Serna.
10. Chaparral (3-0) The Pumas beat Redlands 17-7 this week. This may be the year Chaparral makes a major run at their league title. Up next for the Pumas is Yucaipa.
TEAMS TO WATCH: Ayala, Citrus Hill, Etiwanda, Murrieta Valley, Oak Hills, Paloma Valley, San Gorgonio, Temecula Valley & Yucaipa